CareerWise is designed to work just as well on phones and tablets as it is on larger screens.
Students & parents can sign up for a weekly email with the latest jobs, news and events.
You receive your own custom URL, and can tailor the design to suit your school’s logo and colours.
CareerWise is fully hosted and backed up regularly, so you never need to worry about the technical side.
If you ever need any help with your site, we are on hand to help resolve your issues.
Reminders for any upcoming deadlines for job or tertiary study applications.
Students can search for jobs, news items and events based on different criteria instantly.
CareerWise integrates with your school’s Facebook Group to notify students about new jobs and events.
Easily monitor how many, and for how long, your students are visiting your CareerWise website.
Easy to use
You don’t need to attend a course to use CareerWise. It’s made for teachers, not technicians.
CareerWise is continually being improved, and we have some exciting features in the pipeline.
Designed with school budgets and ongoing support in mind.
97% of students surveyed said they would recommend their school’s CareerWise website to friends
Some of the unique benefits of CareerWise:
- Every CareerWise website is tailored to the branding of the school
- Careers administrators can add jobs, news and events to their website through an easy-to-use interface
- Static information can also be included – for example, study options
- Students and parents can sign up for a weekly email alert which contains the latest jobs, news items and events.
- These items and events can also automatically appear on your department’s Facebook page if you choose.
- A fully hosted solution, meaning you never need to worry about the technical side of things.
- We help you set up and offer free, ongoing support
- CareerWise is designed to be affordable & value for money